For all you desert lovers out there, here’s a real treat! So quick to make, you can have this amazing desert in front of you in a matter of minutes and it tastes amazing! Perfect for a naughty evening snack or when you’re just looking to treat yourself! Best of all, all the vegans out there can can involved!
1 Serving – Vegan – Vegetarian
- 2 Tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar (caster or brown)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tbsp Water
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of White Wine Vinegar
You can add whatever you want on top of your brownie but for this one I added;
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Coated Honeycomb
- Hob-melted Vegan Orange Chocolate (for a cheeky sauce!)
Mix all of your dry ingredients together, slowly adding all of your liquid ingredients, make sure it’s all mixed together thoroughly!
When mixing, you’ll end up a mixture that’s a thick and paste-y consistency
Microwave on a high heat for 1 and a half minutes
Take it out and you’ll have a gorgeous spongy, sticky mess which you can add whatever you want!